Unless otherwise specified, the following general conditions of sale will apply:
- Any complaint regarding your stay and/or invoice(s) received must be notified to us by registered post within 5 days of the date scheduled for the completion of your stay or within 5 days of the date of issue of the invoice(s). No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Our invoices are payable within 8 days from date of invoice. In case of non-payment within this term the following will be due ipso jure and without prior notice as from the expiry date:
- A monetary interest of 1,5 % per month on the sum invoiced
- A fixed compensation amounting to 10 % of the sum invoiced
- Every dispute is governed by Belgian law and only the courts in the district where our company has its seat, will be competent. We reserve the right to take a matter to any other competent court.
- Gift certificates issued by the hotel are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.